Job Description – Educational P.T Instructor
Our client is looking to recruit an Educational P.T Instructor to provide military style fitness and team building for children and young people.
Main Purpose of Job
We are looking for ambassadors to work with children and young adults, primarily (but not limited to) schools. You will be responsible for delivering bespoke training programmes, aimed at raising confidence, self-esteem and physical ability
Key tasks & main duties
- Build effective partnership relationships with our schools and clients. Be the point of contact for your schools for all aspects of the programme, starting with the bedding in meeting and ensure that the schools programme is meeting its needs.
- Monitor and review the programme on a regular basis with the schools to ensure the programme is continuing to meet their needs and the company is providing the service they require.
- Provide information to schools as required, in terms of progress of the children you are working with.
- Deliver outstanding practical, educational and mentoring sessions in schools
- Deliver outstanding sessions for special occasions and one off events
- Promote the brand within your area, take the lead in planning events and sessions for your area
- National Manager or HR Manager is made aware of any relevant issues or potential issues
- Any other tasks as may be required by Senior Management.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of a company van and equipment, which should be maintained in good order and to the appropriate safety standards
Responsible to (reporting relationship)
Complete our clients 4 week training programme (Paid £250 per week during this training period)
Satisfactory DBS enhanced clearance.
Working with young person’s/children
Knowledge of safeguarding issues in education
Able to work with children and young adults with challenging behaviour, from a variety of cultural backgrounds
Advanced level of personal fitness
Strong personal commitment to equal opportunities in practice which encompasses gender, face, religion, disability and sexual orientation
Able to work during term time without leave requirements
Impeccable former military career
Some teaching experience
Group fitness sessions
Understanding of levels of knowledge and skills appropriate at different ages
Previous involvement in the organisation and planning of outdoor physical activities
£25,400 per annum
37 days paid holiday, but candidates should also be aware that there are 3 weeks unpaid leave during August
Email email@example.com or call 0203 633 8525 for more information on this position.