Coach Instructor / Mentor (Pastoral)
Starting salary: £26,000 per year
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Holiday: 37 days paid holiday
Other: Travel allowance & Bonus
Potential start date: ASAP
Our client is looking for a motivated person, to work with children and young adults, in schools working as a specialist pastoral behaviour mentor. The role will have responsibility for early interventions and to support school staff in managing behaviour.
If you can believe that you have the attributes below, we would love to hear from you:
- Ability to motivate others
- Empathy and compassion
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- A belief in self development of yourself and others
All of these attributes, along with our training programme which will prepare you for working in schools delivering bespoke training programmes, aimed at raising confidence, self-esteem and promoting a growth mindset
What do we want from you?
- To be an inspirational role model working in schools (primary and secondary)
- To deliver practical, exciting and fun sessions for pupils to teach them key character skills
- To have the resilience to deal with challenging behaviour on occasion
- A can do attitude, so that the schools you work in, can’t imagine life without you
- To make a difference
The role will have the following main responsibilities:
- A focus on early intervention and the health and wellbeing of staff and children
- Being a presence in the school and build relationships with challenging students
- Supporting teaching staff and SLT with students sent out of class.
- Organising and running activities at breaks and lunchtimes
- Deliver positive mentoring and other relevant strategies to support students
- Being involved in parental engagement, home visits if necessary and attending student support meetings.
- Delivering health and wellbeing sessions to staff
This is a role which requires the utmost integrity, with passion and drive to deal with challenging behaviour.
What will we give you?
- Fully paid training
- Up to 1k bonus potential each year
- 37 days paid holidays
- Monday to Friday working
- Additional unpaid leave during school holidays if requested
- Healthcash plan
- Life assurance
- Paid mileage to and from work
If you are a personal trainer, or someone who has previously worked in a situation where you have been required to inspire and engage people, then we want to hear from you.
This role does require you to travel, so you will need to have access to suitable transport.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Holiday||37 Days Paid|
|OTHER||Travel Allowance & Bonus|