Job Title: Fire Risk Assessor / Fire Safety Adviser
Salary: £30K – £40K + Bonus Scheme subject to experience and qualifications
Hours: 40 Hours Per week
Location: Nottinghamshire, candidates will also be considered who wish to work from home.
Our client is leading Fire Safety Engineering and Consultancy Business. They specialise in providing high standard Fire Safety and Passive Fire Protection services to top niche clients from a broad number of industries such as Construction, Hotels Sport and Leisure, Housing, Education, Commercial, Manufacturing and Industrial sectors.
What You’ll Do
- Carry out Fire Risk Assessments for Clients using the PAS 79 Methodology/White Paper.
- Undertake FRA on construction projects inline with HSG168.
- Provide concise and detailed advice to clients in accordance with the RRFSO 2005.
- Manage Fire Risk Assessment projects delivered on behalf of clients.
- Assisting clients with enforcement action from the enforcing authorities. E.g. HSE, FSO, etc.
- Advise clients, create and produce Fire Safety Management Documentation as required.
What We Are Looking For
- A competent and experienced Fire Risk Assessor who has the drive to further develop their skills within the fire safety Industry.
- At a minimum, professionally qualified to either NEBOSH Lvl 3 Fire & Risk Management or has completed an approved Fire Risk Assessment training.
- The ideal candidate will be registered with a professional body i.e IOSH, IFE, IFSM.
- Strong organisational skills.
- The ability to build good working relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A positive and proactive can-do attitude.
- A great team player who can work independently when required.
- The ability to manage their workload with competing deadlines.
- A genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop their own skills and knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully complete pre-employment screening including credit and employment referencing and CRB checking.
Qualifications & Knowledge
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (FSO) came into force in October 2006 and Fire (Scotland) Act 2005.
- Fire Risk Assessment Process with a strong background undertaking FRA’s.
- Comprehensive understanding of the following fire related guidance, ADB, LACORS, BSI PAS79 & The Fire Safety Order, BS9999, LACORS, Guidance on HMOs, Fire safety in Purpose Built Blocks of Flats, BSI 9991, CLG Guidance to Sleeping Accommodation and Housing Act and the HHSRS.
- Good understanding and experience with HSG168.
- Building construction and building techniques.
- Fire procedures and fire safety management.
- Microsoft Office and IT Systems. (Word, Excel and App based assessment software).
- 28 days paid holiday per year rising 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week.
- Company Car/Car Allowance.
- Salary £30K – £40K + Bonus Scheme
- Learning & development opportunities.
For more information and to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Salary||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Benefits||Company Car / Car Allowance|