Global Marketing Assistant
RV1 Skill Bridge™ Programme – 2 Month Paid Placement
Based on £21K pro rata with paid holiday
Enrol on our 2 month RV1 Skill Bridge™ Programme to discover an in-depth experience and career prospects within the Insurance sector. Our client specialises in both Global and Regional products with offices based in London, New York, and Bermuda. Within the company there is an Ex-Military network that breeds success and opportunity for solid career prospects within a Global Corporate business. This is an environment that can provide the best possible training along with a structured and uncapped career path.
An RV1 Skill Bridge™ placement will offer invaluable insight into a wealth of opportunity and future career prospects by providing an 2 month ‘real-time’ work-placement programme that can perfectly integrate into Resettlement downtime. Upon completion of the Skill Bridge™ Programme there will be a potential offer of full time permanent employment for the right Candidate. Sign up to our Skill Bridge today to showcase your talents to our exceptional Global Corporate client and stand out from the crowd. The Programme is also open to applications form Ex-Military Candidates that have already left the British Forces.
Location: Work from home
Dates: September & October for a 2 month period
Reporting to: New York based Head of Marketing
To provide support to our client in New York, assisting the Marketing & Distribution team as the busy events season opens up and will be focused around event management. Reporting to the New York based Head of Marketing this will be a fantastic experience working at the highest levels across corporate event management within a fast paced global insurance company.
- Support the Marketing & Distribution team with the execution of plans and deliverables to promote our clients brand, products/solutions, and appetite within our clients broker network
- Assist with event management, including attendee coordination, event planning, design, vendor coordination and logistics support (e.g. industry conferences and broker/client entertainment events hosted by Aspen such as golf days and cocktail receptions)
- Update digital marketing platforms (broker connection portals), including: auditing site content and design, refreshing content and attachments in resource library, and implementing light design updates (uploading page graphics) in order to best position Aspen’s brand and services for its business partners
- Produce presentation materials, for internal and/or external distribution.
- Assist in developing and/or updating marketing materials including brand collateral, product brochures, digital newsletters, advertisements, sponsorship materials, etc.
- Develop, test, distribute and report on e-blasts via Aspen’s e-marketing system.
- Assist the team with the creation and inventory maintenance of materials including brochureware, signage and branded merchandise
- Perform research/competitive analysis on as needed basis
- General administrative support for the Marketing & Distribution Team
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task; attention to detail; self-starter.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, a sense of urgency, and the ability to follow- up
- Internal & external collaboration and coordination skills
- Strong project management skills
- Customer service and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Word, Excel (including pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Experience with E-Marketing and Events Management Platforms (CVent), and InDesign, a plus.
- Knowledge of Insurance products and coverages a plus.
This is a magnificent opportunity to work alongside the Head of Marketing and gain experience in Corporate Marketing with a potential job offer by our client for the right candidate at the end of the programme.
Please email CV & covering letter to email@example.com to apply.
|Job Category||Skill Bridge Programme|
|Salary||Competitive + Excellent Benefits Package|