IT TRAINING AND SUPPORT ANALYST
Location: London with some remote working
Salary: Up to £30,000
Reporting to: Head of Customer Success
Meganexus has lead rehabilitation ICT for over a decade and our aim is to support and develop software that continues to help vulnerable people build better lives. Our software platform places each individual service user at the heart of every solution and operates in over 120 prisons and NHS trusts.
Our platform enables supporting staff on the front line to focus on delivery of services and face-to-face time to deliver personalised interventions. Coupled with a library of our client organisations’ curated digital content, the platform is an empowering, co-designed digital asset for services users, front line staff and organisations.
This exciting role will allow individual growth for a candidate wanting a step in the door opportunity, to build experience in IT training and support, with a focus on continuous improvement.
You will work very closely with the rest of the business to gain substantial knowledge and skills to support you throughout your career. You will be a critical member of the team and be able to voice your thoughts and bring your ideas to the table.
Meganexus are an equal opportunities employer and in line with our equal opportunities policy found on our website.
Key responsibilities include:
Your main day-to-day responsibility will be to manage the training and support for our existing and new customers, internal and external on our applications. You will be a point of contact for all escalations from the customers to the business. You will have experience in training customers on products and lead on process improvements. You will also be contributing to continuous learning and improvement of the service – all in partnership and with full support and guidance from the Head of Customer Success.
- Support Management and customer engagement for all customers
- Escalation point for issues raised by the customer
- Tracking and reporting on all outstanding issues
- Drive customer satisfaction to agreed SLA’s
- Ensure all incidents and service requests are successfully and accurately identified, categorised, prioritised, diagnosed, and managed in the Service Desk IT Service Management tool (JIRA).
- Deliver excellent and clear communications of issues and Service Request updates
- Actively promote the Service Desk and Support in all forms of customer interaction and communication.
- Comply always with relevant security, privacy, and data protection standards.
- Train internal and External Customers on new and existing software.
There will also be opportunity (with appropriate support and training) to:
- Contribute towards and maintaining the Meganexus knowledge base for documented processes, routine tasks, and incident resolutions.
- Train on and support the various bespoke Meganexus applications
- Support the problem management function in the root cause analysis of incidents.
- Other ad hoc tasks that arise within the Support Service team.
This is a great role for you to continue to grow your skills in the wonderful world of IT Service Support as well as scaling a small business.
We are a tight-knit and supportive team and are looking for someone who is passionate about technology to come on board, learn and support, gaining vital experience in the day to day running of the IT Service Desk world.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Understanding of a support and Service Desk nature role
- Experience of training internal and external users of IT software applications would be useful
- Familiarity with IT Service Management systems
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Good time keeping and time management skills
- Adaptability in a fast-paced working environment
- Take ownership and responsibility of assigned tasks and delivery of these in a timely manner and high standard.
- Understanding of working collaboratively within teams across the business
- Driven by a strong interest in a broad range of web and web-related technologies
- Results oriented; committed to quality of product and service
- Take initiative in self-development and career progression
For more information and to apply, please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Salary||Up to £30,000|
|Location||London & WFH|