Job Title: Marketing Associate
Location: London (Hybrid London / WFH once fully trained)
Salary: £30K – £35K
A fantastic opportunity to work with our London based client within the world of Investment Banking. Working on all areas with our clients capital raising activities and corporate finance assignments. The Marketing Associate will represent our client to investors, industry counterparties and the wider business community and will gain immediate high level exposure to the companies blue chip clients.
The key responsibilities and elements of this are:
- Responsible for research with our client. Using Preqin, LinkedIn and other industry publications to identify new target institutions and investors as well as keeping abreast of general news in the alternative asset space and informing the directors of any relevant news articles and reports.
- Maintaining relationships with our core investors as well as identifying, researching, qualifying and building relationships with new prospective investors.
- Working with the directors on the formation of a tailored fundraising strategy and timeline for each client/deal.
- Arranging phone calls / zoom meetings and fundraising roadshows. As well as planning and co-ordinating roadshow logistics with other staff.
- Medium term the Marketing Associate will participate in European and Middle East roadshows alongside a company director.
- Engaging and maintaining conversations with investors in advance of meetings and off the back of meetings. As well as assisting with follow up processes, investor requests and liaising
between investors and clients.
- Tracking the fundraising progress and status with each deal and relaying this feedback to the client.
- Self-motivated. You will be closely mentored by the CEO but expected to manage your own workload. You will be working within a very small team so each member must be reliable, driven and self sufficient.
- Highly organised, presentable, and good attention to detail. Our client is a high touch organisation with a 25-year history working with blue chip clients. The nature of this role is
that you will immediately be client / investor facing and will be representing our client.
- Fast learner. You will be expected to gain a strong working knowledge of the alternative asset space and our clients products.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org today.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Salary||£30K - £35K|