RV1 Skill Bridge™ Programme – Global Claims
Period: 2 Month Full Time Internship
Location: Hybrid Schedule | Boston, MA 02110 USA
Salary: £21,000 (Apx $25,000) paid pro rata for 2 months Internship period
Would you like to bridge the gap with us between resettlement and civilian work? This is an amazing opportunity for a Service Leaver to spend 2 months with our client in Boston, USA working in the Global Claims Department of a large International Insurance company. Many great opportunities have come from our RV1 Skill Bridge™ Programmes which can often lead to permanent job offers at the end of placement with our client.
Our client has become a leading, diversified specialty insurance and reinsurance company. They respond thoughtfully and creatively to find the best outcomes for clients and business partners through carefully tailored solutions. They believe the way they work is just as important as the work they do, and are guided by their core values of respect, honesty, trust, and professionalism.
A great place to develop your career offering an exciting and challenging environment where achievement is rewarded.
Partner with the global claims operations team in the development and delivery of service and operational excellence through:
➢ Governance and controls
➢ Claims Quality Assurance & Controls
➢ Change Management
➢ Outsourced and 3rd Party Management
➢ Data & Analysis
• Support the evaluation, migration, and reporting of controls, risks and related processes to surface, challenge and minimise risks associated with claims on a commercial, regulatory, and operational basis.
• Build strong relationships with outsourced partners and suppliers, in partnership with the claims operations management team, to develop controls and processes to enhance performance and service delivery to our clients.
• Lead and support the design, delivery, and engagement of claims change initiatives that create efficiencies, improve service and quality, and continuously improve how we operate as a business.
• To operate as an effective team member by supporting colleagues and contribute to the delivery and achievement of overall team and business objectives
• Coordinate with relevant and associated areas and groups within the business process to establish, support and maintain business relationships and organizational effectiveness
• To undertake any other duties of a similar nature that the company reasonably requests to be performed that are within the expertise and skills of the jobholder
Skill & Experience
• 2+ years of change management, operational, or analytical related experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Intermediate or Advanced Excel proficiency. Proficient in Microsoft Word and other MS software
• Experience of using new technologies and applications to enhance processes, outcomes, and ways of working.
To Apply, please send your interest & CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Skill Bridge Programme|