Location: Mayfair, London
Rate of pay: £11.00 – £13.00 per hour
Attalus Protection are a vibrant security company operating in and around London providing a range of services to a diverse client base, this gives you the opportunity to increase your experience while working with us.
We are currently recruiting for a ad-hoc security role for 5* hotels in the London area ( Mayfair ), rate of pay is £11.00 – £13.00 per hour depending on experience.
Hours and days will vary depending on the demand of each hotel however your normal hours of work will be a minimum of 8 hours and maximum of 12 hours. You will need to be able to work days, nights and weekends. Your duties will be: patrolling the forecourt, Lobby, F&B outlets and outside of the hotel as well as any events that may happen including VIP events. You will be required to have your own ear piece for radio communication to the control room of the hotel.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- A valid Door Supervisor Licence or Close Protection Licence
- Engaged personality, we need a person which is very confident into talking with guests visitors, providing information, directing them around the property etc
- Exceptional Customer Service, Communication Skills & attention to detail
- Immaculate Appearance (Clean and well pressed suit dark Blue or Grey, White Shirt & Tie. Black Highly polished leather shoes)
- Clean Shaven (No Facial Hair at All)
- No Visible Tattoos
- Exceptional Time Keeping
- First Aid Qualified (Proof of certificate & must be in date) – as you will be require to deal with minor situations
- A can-do attitude, reliable and responsible
- Can work well in a Team and be a Team player
- Willing to learn and gain experience within the security and hospitality industry
- Report writing – must be able to use Word and Excel
- Be able to provide a five-year work history
This is based on a PAYE Basis, please note that this is a zero hours contract and not a permanent role, this is ad-hoc however we have shifts on a daily basis. A timesheet will need to be submitted at the end of each month and payment is made on either the 5th / 6th of the following month.
If you feel you suit all of the above points then please do show your interest and apply. The right applicants shall be considered and a zoom interview will be arranged as soon as possible. Thank you
Please ensure you email your full CV as well as your SIA badge to: email@example.com
|Salary||£11.00 - £13.00 per hour|