Contract: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £22K to £24K Pro Rata (£11K – £12K for 6 months)
Location: Woking, Surrey
Reporting to: Supply Chain Delivery Lead
We’re looking to recruit a Stock Controller for our client based in Woking Surrey. Our client is at the cutting edge of innovation in industries including automotive transportation and motorsport and create solutions that drive efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Purpose of the Role
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organising and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Accuracy of material held with the store’s environment
- Adherence to the cycle counting schedule
- Shipping and delivery of orders to schedule
- Kitting work orders to schedule
- Booking in purchase orders within the specified lead time
- Maintaining housekeeping standards
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Carry out all key activities required within the stores environment such as,
- Unloading & loading of vehicles
- Booking in and putting away of parts
- Processing of requisitions
- Kitting of work orders
- Counting back of work orders
- Packing and shipping of orders
- Pick-up and delivery of goods between sites
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping the stores area clean today
- Cycle counting and when required full stock checks
- Stock error investigations
- Maintenance of the material master data in SAGE
- Stock accuracy
- Goods receipted on time (Supplier on time delivery)
- Customer on time delivery
- Adherence to work order kitting plan
- Adherence to cycle count schedule
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Maths knowledge.
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com today.
|Job Category||6 Months Contract - Full Time|
|Salary||£22K - £24K Pro Rata|