Job Title: Stock Controller – 12 Month FTC
Contract: 12 Month Full Time Contract
Function: Production and Supply Chain
Reporting to: Supply Chain Delivery Lead
Location: Woking, Surrey
The world around us is experiencing significant change, the greatest in generations.
Our Client is accelerating the response to that change. Their vision is that their people and technologies will pioneer a better future. Their mission is to achieve breakthroughs in performance.
They’re at the cutting edge of innovation in industries including automotive transportation and motorsport. They create solutions that drive efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
They want to help to reduce the carbon footprint and become more sustainable. Their focus is on electrification and telemetry, control and analytics.
To deliver efficient lightweight electric powertrain and vehicle development; motorsport solutions that make series more sustainable and efficient; reliable connectivity solutions for transportation and insightful analytics and monitoring of transport fleets.
By applying their expertise, they deliver real benefits and pioneer a better future.
Purpose of the Role
Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organising and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
- Accuracy of material held with the store’s environment
- Adherence to the cycle counting schedule
- Shipping and delivery of orders to schedule
- Kitting work orders to schedule
- Booking in purchase orders within the specified lead time
- Maintaining housekeeping standards
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Carry out all key activities required within the MAT stores environment such as,
- Unloading & loading of vehicles
- Booking in and putting away of parts
- Processing of requisitions
- Kitting of work orders
- Counting back of work orders
- Packing and shipping of orders
- Pickup and delivery of goods between sites
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping the stores area clean today
- Cycle counting and when required full stock checks
- Stock error investigations
- Maintenance of the material master data in SAGE
- Stock accuracy
- Goods receipted on time (Supplier on time delivery)
- Customer on time delivery
- Adherence to work order kitting plan
- Adherence to cycle count schedule
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- The ability to work well with others.
- Maths knowledge.
For more information and to apply, please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||12 Month Contract - Full Time|
|Contract||12 Months Full Time Contract|