Trainee Firearms Engineer – Machine Setter & Operator
Location: Lingfield, Surrey
RV1 Group specialises in placing exceptional talent from the ex-forces community into the business workplace.
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Machine Operator to work for a small but fast paced engineering company working within the security sector.
One of the market leaders within deactivated firearms and militaria. Known internationally, our client supply and trade regularly with many respected and recognised dealers as well as museums, security contractors, Hollywood film studios and theatres across the world.
MUST have a clean DBS history as the role will require a clear Baseline Security Standard due to the nature of the business. Any adverse history is best declared upon application.
Must have a switched on and mature attitude due to the nature of business.
This role has an immediate start and is a permanent role for the right candidate.
Ideal Ex Royal Navy, RAF or REME engineer.
Please apply with CV and covering letter stating why you would be successful in this role.
- Machine Setter & Operator
- Manual Bridgeport type machines
- Welder fabricator
- MIG Welder with some TIG and Stick welding
- Fabrication of small parts
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- This is a TRAINEE position so full training across all areas will be provided.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Responsible and able to work to procedures.
- Current driving licence.
- Must have a can do attitude and be willing to learn.
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Position||Full Time Trainee|